If parents have any complaints about the programme or staff members, they should:
1. Approach the Supervisor-in-Charge who will attempt to rectify the situation and keep the principal informed.
2. If the complaint is not satisfactorily rectified, approach the principal directly.
3. The principal will keep a record of the complaint and actions that will be undertaken.
4. If the issue is still not satisfactorily rectified then a complaint may be made in writing to the Board of Trustees detailing the grievance and desired outcomes.
5. The Board of Trustees will investigate and give a written account of their findings and recommendations for action.
If staff members receive verbal complaints from parents they should let the Supervisor-in-Charge know as soon as possible, who will then inform the principal.